Viewings at: Monday 25th of May 15:00-17:00 and Tuesday 26th of May 15:00-17:00. Email your preferred time and we will contact you. VIEWINGS ARE ONLY POSSIBLE BY APPOINTMENT
A unique offer of a spacious maisonette apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 balconies. The apartment offers a spacious living room, three bedrooms, a good size kitchen, a bathroom with shower and sink and several large storage cupboards.
The location above the shopping center ‘Lange Voort’ and the beautiful view of the ‘Irispark’ makes the apartment extra attractive. In the vicinity you will find schools, sports accommodations, shops, roads and NS Central Station Leiden as an additional advantage.
Main building entry via a closed, central entrance with intercom, mailboxes and doorbell panel. Elevator or stairs tot he 2scnd floor. Entrance of the apartment, a bright hall with wardrobe and storage cupboar. Toilet with hand basin. The kitchen is located on the gallery side and is of excellent size, has sufficient working space and needs to be modernized. The spacious and bright livingroom has laminate flooring, a built-in stair cupboard and large windows. From the livingroom you have access to the sunny balcony on the southeast.
Via a fixed staircase you can reach the bedroom floor. You will also be surprised here by the space! The landing has two deep storage cupboards and separate storage space. The largest (first) bedroom is at the front, is light and spacious. This bedroom is the only one with a beautiful balcony over the entire width of the house, facing Northwest. The second and third good sized bedrooms are located at the rear and are almost the same in size. The simple bathroom is partly tiled, has a shower, a sink and a toilet.
This maisonette apartment is ideal to make it completely to your liking, is in the best location and guarantees years of living pleasure in the future. We have examples of already modernized apartments available for you.
We are convinced that you will become enthusiastic about the possibilities. Come and have a look at:
Monday 25th of May 15:00-17:00 and Tuesday 26th of May 15:00-17:00. Please Email us your preferred time and we will contact you.
VIEWINGS ARE ONLY POSSIBLE BY APPOINTMENT.
- Build in 1967
- Living area approx. 97m2 and volume approx. 280m3 (Measurement report available)
- Partly equipped with double glazing
- This apartment has little contact noise
- Heating by block heating, hot wator via own boiler
- 2 spacious balconies approx. 12m2 (SE and NW), so you are always in the sun or shade
- Plenty of free parking around the complex
- Convenient location relative to roads (including A44 and N206), public facilities within walking distance and Leiden train station nearby
- Active Association of Owners and permanent manager
- Major maintenance AoO completed in 2012, including renewal of the lifts
- AoO contribution € 259.35 per month, including advance heating and water costs.
- General asbestos and old age clause in force.
- Project notary: TeekensKarstens Lawyers and Notaries
- Delivery: in consultation / immediately available
If there are multiple potential buyers for the property, the owner can choose to use our open and transparent bidding system OPENBIEDING.com. Awarding the property is always reserved for the seller.
Viewing? Convince yourself and make an appointment with us.
Modern Real Estate & Old-fashioned service!
Although INTO Real Estate has carefully compiled the information provided, no rights can be derived from this. The offer of this property is intended as an invitation to make an offer and is therefore without obligation. Settlement due to over- or undersize is also excluded.