Quiet, spacious and green. That is how the Bohemia district in The Hague can best be described.
At 250 m from the Westduinpark (nature reserve), Estate “Meer & Bos”, the “Bosjes van Pex”, within walking distance of shops (De Savornin Lohmanplein), the beach and the boulevard of Kijkduin. Public transportation is less than 50 m away.
To summarize, everything you need is close by!
This attractive and bright 4-room apartment has been completely renovated and insulated to a very high standard. There is a warranty available on the renovation work. The apartment benefits from double glazing, insulation, a new kitchen, new bathroom, new seperate toilet and new flooring. In addition to being directly available to move in, the apartment is also more energy-efficient than comparable apartments from the 1950s.
The kitchen is equipped with a fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric hob, combi oven / microwave and even has USB connections and a remote control for the lighting!
- Communal entrance with mailboxes and doorbells.
- Ample parking on the street (permit free parking)
- Private entrance to the apartment leading to the hallway with wardrobe, entrance buzzer and meter cupboard.
- Living room with very modern kitchen (approx. 5.10 mx 6.30 m) and balcony at the front (evening sun)
- Bedroom 1 (approx. 3.73 m x 3.00 m) with access to the rear balcony (morning / afternoon sun approx. 5.85 m x 1.25 m)
- Bedroom 2 (approx. 3.49 m x 2.20 m) with access to the same balcony at the rear
- Bathroom with designer radiator, walk-in shower and a sink with mirror (incl. lighting and heating!)
- Toilet with washhandbasin
- Entrance to a shared balcony (approx. 5.07 mx 3.20 m)
- Bedroom 3 / office (approx. 3.17 mx 1.95 m)
- Balcony accessible from third bedroom (approx. 7.00 mx 3.44 m)
- Entrance to large private storage (approx. 4.32 mx 2.32 m)
The overall appearance of this fully renovated apartment is luxurious, light and warm.
- Date available: to be agreed
- Healthy ‘VvE’ with a contribution of € 125 per month (Multi Year Maintenance Plan is drawn up)
- Leasehold € 51.12 per year (until 31-12-2025, proposal for new issue available)
- Possibility to create a washer / dryer connection on the 2nd floor. (the current connection is on the 3rd floor)
- The house has been fitted with insulation and double glazing during the recent renovation.
- Warranty present for the renovation work
- Heating by central heating combi boiler. (year of construction 2011)
- Gasless living is prepared by an extra group at the central heating and an induction hob.
- Energy label C
- Non-occupancy clause in force
- General asbestos and age clause in force
- Project notary Heemskerk & Feijen in The Hague
Are you interested in viewing this property? Early viewing highly recommended.
Convince yourself and make an appointment for a viewing.
Modern Real Estate & Old-fashioned service!